Friday, April 7, 2017

Changes Coming

Hey guys! I just wanted to provide you guys with a quick update as to my blogging status.

Quit jumping for joy! I'm not quitting or anything!

You guys may have noticed that lately I've kind of been slacking off with my blogging. I have not been keeping well with the deadline I have set for myself, because, frankly, I haven't really been enjoying it. There's just been no motivation to do it lately, and because of that I usually end up typing a really crappy watered down blog post that just makes me sound like a robot carrot. And I think the main reason why I'm like this right now is I constantly am feeling pressure from myself to crank out a book related post. Don't get me wrong, I still love reading, nor do I ever think I will stop loving it. Sometimes though, I just simply feel drained from writing posts only about that all the time. 

So starting right now, I am simply going to blog about whatever I feel like. It may be about politics, movies, jokes about brass or even a life update.

That's not to say that I will no longer be writing about books. No, far from it. I'm simply going to expand my horizons, write about whatever's on my heart, sometimes even some personal things.

So yeah, I just though that I would provide all you awesome people with that update, and warn you this will be looking like a completely different blog soon. Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment