Saturday, May 6, 2017

15 Bookish Moments

#1.  That moment when you find out the sequel to a book is a different size then the previous one.


#2. That moment when you run out of room on your bookshelf


#3. That moment when you're so tired that you continually have to re-read the same paragraph over and over again


#4. That moment when you have to be somewhere but all you want to do is stay home and read


#5. That moment when you go into a reading slump


#6. That moment when your reading in public and all of a sudden you read a plot twist that makes you screech like a Behemoth on steroids


#7. That moment when you buy a used book and the book cover looks like it's been to Tartarus


#8. That moment when the sequel in one of your favorite series disappoints


#9. That moment when you realize your book budget is as low as your love for hallmark movies


#10. That moment when you spill coffee on your book


#11.That moment when a book series suddenly gets inappropriate


#12. That moment when the movie adaption to a book is totally inaccurate (I'm looking at you Percy Jackson)


#13. That moment when you look at just about any type of fan art


#14. That moment when you go on pinterest and read headcanons that have no idea what the characters personalities are.


#15. That moment when you have a new fandom that none of your friends have ever heard of.


#16. That moment when you read a book you love and realize it's fandom is as non-existent as the population of Alderaan







4 comments:

  1. LOL, a lot of these are just so totally me!!
    Particularly the screaming-over-a-book-in-public one. My family had to get on to me at the orthodontist office recently because I started freaking over a StarWars comicbook. (Which I usually don't read, but I'm trying to fill my summer up with something.) XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hey, as a fellow geek person, you might like to check out my blog/podcast sometime!
    You can find both at: www.elvenpadawan.com
    The podcast (also called The Elven Padawan) is on iTunes and SoundCloud, too. :)

    (and I am seriously not trying to spam you here. I hate it when people do that. I'm really sorry if it looks that way! I just came across your blog here and thought you might like to see some of my stuff. :) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! Glad I'm not the only one! And I can totally see how star wars would make you freak out in public, the franchise has tons of freak worthy moments :D

    And thanks for sharing the podcast. I listened to the first episode and really liked some of the things you came up with (particularly the stormtrooper theory. It makes a ton of sense) and am really looking forward to the next episode!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope to have another episode out really soon; I got delayed for a while because of some last little bits of school work that needed to be finished before summer could officially start. :D I've already had the recording done for a while, I just need to finish editing.

      Delete